Turn yourself from FAT to FAB!
Women often find it harder to shed weight than men. As women body has tendency to hold on to some fat, where in men the case is not same. While with both the genders, it totally depends on the habits and lifestyle. I know struggling from fat is tough and I’m going to help you troubleshoot, but please do understand that fat loss is multifactorial. In other words possible, there are a lot of variables at play in our body and everybody is different.
With a rigorous workout regime and a strict diet plan, you can easily shed those extra pounds and turn yourself from fat to fab. You just need to prepare your brains to get to work in the manner where on the earth there is no fast food available so that you will only eat healthy food. Restrict yourself from eating sugary, high-carb, and high-fat foods. During the weight loss period, stop eating after 8 pm in the night, eat healthy, and limited portions. Start out by gradually changing your lifestyle.
For the first two weeks, you can eat light meals before moving on to a more stricter diet plan. Also, don’t stop yourself from eating a small piece of cake if you crave for it. But then make sure that you burn the extra calories by working out the next day.
One of the biggest problem that people face when they are overweight is dressing. Others could include the roast from the people they are surrounded with. Thus, prepare to free yourself from all the problems you can relate with because you have fat and turn from fat to fab by making this article as useful as possible for you.
Download a sample diet plan from the link given below:
- Men’s Muscle Building Plan – https://goo.gl/jRqlsb
- Men’s Fat Loss Plan – https://goo.gl/YYHZQQ
- Women’s Fat Loss Plan Sample 1 – https://goo.gl/4UqrO1
- Women’s Fat Loss Plan Sample 2 – https://goo.gl/BvVs9U
You can also follow the sample exercises given below as it need no equipment and is easily do-able at home to make you fat to fab –
- Neck rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anti-clockwise)
- Shoulder rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anti-clockwise)
- Arm circles – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anti-clockwise)
- Wrist rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anti-clockwise)
- Spot jogging – 5 minutes
- Side lunges – 2 sets of 10 reps (right and left)
- Ankle rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anti-clockwise)
- Standing side crunches 0 1 set of 10 reps (right and left)
- Jumping jacks – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Burpees – 2 set of 10 reps
- Forward lunges – 1 set of 10 reps
- Explosive forward lunges – 1 set of 10 reps
- Full squat – 1 set of 10 reps
- Crunches – 1 set of 10 reps
- Tricep dips – 1 set of 5 reps
- Pushups – 2 sets of 5 reps
- Plank – 2 sets of 20 – 30 seconds plank